Indian Army Bhrti 2017 | join indian army | Bharti Rally Locations in India
Since last few weeks, a lot people asking questions about Indian Army Bhrti 2017 and indian army rally 2017. So I thought why don’t a cover a proper article in which I include, they need to know everything about how to be a part of indian army.
Today, In this article, we would be discussing everything, you need to know about indian army bhrti. To be honest, it’s the fact most of indian army joinees are from rural area, so many a times they get confused about the joining process , as everything mentioned online is completely in English.
Army bhrti / Amry bhrti 2017 / Army bharti / join indian army / indian army recruitment / indian army rally 2017
There are a lot of vacancies opening for the job seeking candidates in “Indian Army Bhrti 2017” process. Indian army’s main eligible criteria for the candidates is to be fit mentally and physically. If you want to apply for indian army, you need following documents.
Indian army Bhrti Documents Required:
- Candidate should have a proper Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Class 10th Mark-sheet is required.
- If you have any course like NCC, then certificate is important.
- 12th Class mark sheet is must.
- Relation Certificate (If any)
- Candidates having sports certificates would be given priority.
- Around 15 Passport size recent photographs required during the whole process.
Indian Army Bhrti 2017 Procedure:
A lot of people asking this question about Indian Army bhrti, there are three rounds basically that one needs to qualify if he wants to be the part of indian army. Below are the rounds that one needs to qualify to join indian army , if you have any doubt, you can let us know in the comments below and we would love to help you out.
- First Round: Physical Test
- Second Round: Medical Test
- Third Round: Written Exam
Indian Army 2017 Bhrti Rally Eligibility Criteria:
To join Indian Army, you must fulfill indian army eligibility criteria. There are actually four different post that one can apply for and eligiblity criteria will vary depending on the particular posts.
- You must have 12th Pass in any stream with atleast 45% marks for post one.
- One have 45% in both 12th and 10th for post two.
- One should Pass 10th class or 8th class for post three.
- One must pass 12th class with 50% Marks for post four.
***Age limit for army recruitment varies from 18 years to 23 years. To know more about these different posts, you can comment below, we would try our best to help you out.
“Apne Questions ko Comment me Pucche”