Hexaware Hackathon | Development Engineer | Chennai | 18 June 2017
Hexaware Technologies Limited is one of the top IT Company based in India. Company is mainly into information technology and outsourcing the business process for their clients. In India, Company is having its office in Navi Mumbai, India. Hexaware Company was founded in 1990.
The Company works on various technologies including Oracle, peoplesoft, workday, SAP, microsoft and many others. The company is going to conduct a hackathon for the selection procedure of development engineer in chennai. If you really think, you could be the part of company, don’t forget to apply for this job.
They are into multitude of activities like development support, integration, implementation and testing services across all major enterprise. Below are the important things that one needs to know about this hexaware recruitment process.
- Company Name : Hexaware Technologies
- Official Website : www.hexaware.com
- Job Location for Development Engineer : Chennai
- Designation: Research & Development Engineer
- Package for this post : 5-6 LPA
- Last Date to Register : 18 JUN 2017
- Date of Hackathon : 1 July 2017
When it comes to be the part of haxaware, Company is quite strict with its eligibility criteria. Read below carefully, Everything you need to know about Hexaware Eligibility Criteria.
Hexaware Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/Btech/MTech with atleast 60% aggregate. Candidates with computer science stream would be given priority.
- They should be 2017 passout. Only freshers are allowed. No pending backlogs as well.
- Candidates must be acquainted with good programming skills. If you have published any papers, you would be given priority.
- Candidates with good analytical and maths skills would be given preference as well.
- One should have good command over one programming language atleast.
- Candidates must have basic knowledge of different programming languages as well Python, Node.js, C#, PHP, Java with experience covering client-server, networking, and database systems.
- Candidates who have already worked on some development projects would be given priority and you must be familiar with ORM libraries & databases like MySQL, MongoDB or other systems.